“When we realise how powerful our thoughts are, we will never have a negative thought again”


Our mind is a massive control panel for our lives, and our thoughts are the instructions coming from it. When we can truly master our thoughts, we master our life. 

Our conscious mind is only 10% of our thoughts, our subconscious mind makes up the other 90%.   Our subconscious is our programming, conditioning, life experience, and our core beliefs that create the life we currently live. If we want a better life, it is vital to challenge any subconscious negative and contracted thoughts, so that we can expand our consciousness and manifest the life we really want! 

Our approach at Phoenix, is that there are always going to be highs and lows, that’s life. It’s how we deal with them, that’s important. Our aim is to go with you on a journey of self-exploration, to empower you to be the master of your own life. 


Holistic integrated counselling

My counselling practice is an integrated & Intuitive approach. I use a combination of intuitive counselling, traditional therapies, combined with a connection to spirit and our soul. This allows us to reconnect and tap back into the power within us, to truly create an abundant, grateful, and balanced life. 

I work with people on stages of self-awareness, self-exploration, self-love through to self-mastery & realisation.

Going within to reconnect to our authentic self, can be challenging, but so very rewarding and once started on this journey, we never look back. By remembering who we truly are, learning to love unconditionally, forgive, let go and transform our lives. 


Mindfulness is the art of relaxing the mind through the breath. 

It is the act of focusing on the breath and being aware of it, to bring our mind into the present moment. To be able to slow our reactions down so we feel calm, balanced, and able to deal with life better. 

Mindfulness is a simple form of meditation; it puts our attention on our breath which is the life force energy that flows in, out and through our body. 

By focusing on the breath, it allows us to observe our thoughts as they arise in our mind and to slowly let go of them without overthinking. 


“Metaphysics starts where physics ends”

Physics is our human knowledge and understanding of science that has limitations and boundaries to what we know of the universe and everything within it. Using Quantum physics, String theory etc, we now know there are different dimensions, and that time and space are not linear and that everything is connected together by energy. Everything is energy, even dark matter.

Metaphysics expands on what we know about physics. It is boundless, without limitations of knowledge. Because it is boundless, it incorporates our spirit using our belief, trust and surrender to connect our consciousness into the universal field of energy.


This is why our practices are offered on a value for value model.

Which means you pay what the treatment is worth to you and what you can afford, as we want everyone to benefit from these practices designed for health & wellbeing but made with unconditional LOVE!

Connect with us 

Get in touch

For more information or to book a consult